Campaign Finance$3,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dean College
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3293 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 H.R.6889 (Unknown) H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 129 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dean College" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dean College
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dean College
- Toggle 25 FRA Environmental Review of Dakota Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Powder River Expansion Project Loan Application 2006
- Toggle 10 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 6 ED Teacher Preparation Issues 2014
- Toggle 6 DOT Midwest Express, Inc. - 90-Day Notice to Terminate Scheduled Air Service between Salina, Kansas and Kansas City, Kansas 2002
- Toggle 5 USDA Recently Posted USDA Rules and Notices. 2006
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 4 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 4 ED 2015-16 National Postsecondary Student Aid Study (NPSAS:16) Field Test Student Data Collection 2014
- Toggle 3 EPA Animal Feeding Operations Consent Agreement and Final Order 2004
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
Advisory Committees122 people on 70 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Dean College" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 52 people on 35 committees
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 17 people on 5 committees
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 13 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 11 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 6 people on 7 committees
- Toggle National Science Foundation 6 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Commerce 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Education 2 people on 2 committees