David Turch & Assoc
Campaign Finance$40,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by David Turch & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Rfd Beaufort Inc $240,000 City of Redondo Beach, CA $160,000 City of Chino, CA $160,000 City of Palmdale, CA $160,000 City of Imperial, CA $160,000 City of Lawndale, CA $160,000 City of Ontario, CA $160,000 Southern California Regional Rail Auth $160,000 City of Rialto, CA $160,000 City of Beaumont, CA $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Urban Development,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 12, 2013 North Lake Park at Lake Nona Airport expansion View registration April 12, 2013 Concerned Citizens for Responsible Development, LLC (CCRD) Airport expansion View registration April 10, 2013 Argus Global, LLC Human rights, human trafficking View registration April 10, 2013 Intercomp Company Advanced weighing technology View registration