David Leach LLC
Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by David Leach LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Clear Channel Communications $280,000 News America $240,000 AT&T Inc $200,000 T-Mobile USA $190,000 National Assn of Broadcasters $160,000 Lockheed Martin $85,000 Tribune Co $80,000 Verizon Communications $70,000 Assn for Maximum Television Service $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3019 Spectrum Relocation Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act H.R.3309 Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2011 H.R.3125 Radio Spectrum Inventory Act S.911 SPECTRUM Act H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.5125 Restitution for Local Government Act of 2010 S.415 Spectrum Optimization Act S.2847 Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act