Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1300 Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.5719 Taxpayer Assistance and Simplification Act of 2008 H.R.2646 Right to Fly Act H.R.3053 Private Property Rights Protection Act of 2007 S.48 Private Property Rights Protection Act S.3661 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 90 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport
- Toggle 1405 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 12 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2006
- Toggle 12 DOT Review of Data Filed by Certificated or Commuter Air Carriers to Support Continuing Fitness Determinations Involving Citizenship Issues 2003
- Toggle 10 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and Lufthansa German Airlines - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - Code-Share and Blocked Space Services with U.S.-Germany Services 1995
- Toggle 9 DOT 2001-U.S.-Argentina Combination Service Proceeding 2001
- Toggle 5 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2004
- Toggle 4 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2005
- Toggle 4 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Blanket Codesharing/Statements of Authorizations 2001
- Toggle 4 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Antitrust Immunity Agreement 2001
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004