Daimler AG (German pronunciation: [ˈdaɪmlɐ aːˈɡeː]; formerly DaimlerChrysler; FWB: DAI) is a German car corporation. It is the thirteenth-largest car manufacturer and second-largest truck manufacturer in the world. In addition to automobiles, Daimler manufactures buses and provides financial services through its Daimler Financial Services arm. The company also owns major stakes in aerospace group EADS, high-technology and parent company of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes racing team McLaren Group (which currently is in the process of becoming a fully independent stand-alone corporate entity ), and Japanese truck maker Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's November 30, 2009 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 59 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "DaimlerChrysler" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for DaimlerChrysler
- Toggle 49 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 36 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 26 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 16 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 11 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Average Fuel Economy Standards, Passenger Cars and Light Trucks, Model Year 2011 2009
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Relationships Between Fatality Risk, Mass, and Footprint 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Delaware- Attainment Plan for the 1997 Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standards and 2002 Base Year Inventory for the Delaware Nonattainment Area 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
Federal Spending4 grants; 3 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2009||Federal Acquisition Service||4X4 PICKUP, FULL SIZE, EXTENDED CAB, MIN 8000 LBS GVWR||$2,613,300|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2010||Energy, Department Of||HYDROGEN TO THE HIGHWAYS||$2,533,101|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2009||Energy, Department Of||HYDROGEN TO THE HIGHWAYS||$1,907,000|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2009||Federal Acquisition Service||4X2 PICKUP, COMPACT, CREW CAB, MIN 4200 LBS GVWR||$1,682,200|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2010||Energy, Department Of||HYDROGEN TO THE HIGHWAYS||$1,400,000|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2009||Energy, Department Of||HYDROGEN TO THE HIGHWAYS||$1,087,250|
|Daimlerchrysler Corporation||2009||Federal Acquisition Service||4X2 VAN WAGON, COMPACT, 7 PASSENGER||$1,047,145|