D E Shaw Group
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "D E Shaw Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for D E Shaw Group
- Toggle 1 CFTC Customer Clearing Documentation, Timing of Acceptance for Clearing, Clearing Member Risk Management 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Characterization Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore Rhode Island and Massachusetts 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Commercial Lease of Submerged Lands for Renewable Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Rhode Island and Massachusetts – Call for Information and Nominations 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Preparation of an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Cape Wind Associates, LLC (CWA) Construction and Operations Plan (COP) 2011