The Cypress Group is a private equity firm focused on leveraged buyout investments in companies across a range of industry sectors. At its peak in the late 1990s and early 2000s, Cypress was among the largest US private equity firms although by the end of the decade the firm would find itself in the process of winding down its operations.
Campaign Finance$45,195 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cypress Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cypress Group
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley Rules 4402 and 4625; submitted February 23, 2012. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of Negative Declarations for Antelope Valley, San Joaquin Valley and Santa Barbara Air Districts submitted June 20, 2011 and San Joaquin Valley APCD submitted on June 18, 2009. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval of the following three rules: SC 1133.1 (amended) CHIPPING AND GRINDING ACTIVITIES; SC 1133.3 (new) EMISSION REDUCTIONS FROM GREENWASTE COMPOSTING OPERATIONS; SJV 4566 (new) ORGANIC MATERIAL COMPOSTING OPERATION 2012