Cuyahoga County, OH
Campaign Finance$9,015 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cuyahoga County, OH
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Health Issues,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Government Issues,
- Veterans Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2883 Child and Family Services Improvement and Innovation Act S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5652 Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 H.R.5855 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cuyahoga County, OH" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cuyahoga County, OH
- Toggle 3 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 2 APHIS Wildlife Services; Availability of an Environment Assessment for Oral Rabies Vaccine 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Huntington-Ashland 1997 PM2.5 Redesignation/Maintenance Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia - Huntington, WV 1997 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area 2002 Base Year Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Redesignation and Mainteance Plan: South Carolina (York County) portion of the Charlotte 1997 8-hour ozone nonattainment area 2012