Cuneo, Waldman & Gilbert
Campaign Finance$9,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Cuneo, Waldman & Gilbert
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Assn/Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys $3,280,000 Cmte to Support the Antitrust Laws $905,000 Songwriters Guild of America $300,000 American Assn for Justice $280,000 Center for Justice & Democracy $245,000 Consumers for Auto Reliability & Safety $230,000 Taxpayers Against Fraud $180,000 SawStop $130,000 Barr Laboratories $120,000 Pool Safety Council $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Health Issues,
- Arts & Entertainment,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act H.R.1706 Protecting Consumer Access to Generic Drugs Act of 2009 H.R.4115 Open Access to Courts Act of 2009 S.1445 Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act of 2011 S.1504 Notice Pleading Restoration Act of 2009 H.R.3088 Jeremy Warriner Consumer Protection Act of 2009