Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cubist Pharmaceuticals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Cubist Pharmaceuticals $1,463,720
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.2400 Strategies to Address Antimicrobial Resistance Act H.R.2937 MRSA Infection Prevention and Patient Protection Act H.R.574 Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Coverage Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.254 Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Coverage Act of 2009 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cubist Pharmaceuticals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Cubist Pharmaceuticals
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Toggle 6 FDA Refrain From Approving any Abbreviated New Drug Application for Which Cubicin is the Reference Listed Drug Until Certain Conditions are Satisfied - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA KALBITOR® (ecallantide), Patent Term Extension Application, U.S. Patent No. 5,795,865 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA KALBITOR®, Patent Term Extension Application, U.S. Patent No. 7,276,480 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia: Developing Drugs for Treatment 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Hospital-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia and Ventilator-Associated Bacterial Pneumonia: Developing Drugs for Treatment; Availability 2010