Campaign Finance$29,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Crow Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Clean Air & Water,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3563 Crow Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act of 2009 S.375 Crow Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.2995 Clean Air Act Amendments of 2010 S.1080 Crow Tribe Land Restoration Act S.1080 S.3355 Crow Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act of 2008 S.3793 Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2010 S.375 Good Neighbor Forestry Act
RegulationsMentioned in 103 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Crow Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Crow Tribe
- Toggle 42 EPA Rule to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone ;Clean Air Interstate Rule, (CAIR) 2003
- Toggle 15 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 12 EPA Rulemaking on Section 126 Petition from North Carolina to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone; Federal Implementation Plans to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone; Revisions to the Clean Air Act Interstate Rule; Revisions to the Acid Rain Program 2004
- Toggle 10 OSM Crow Tribal Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Plan [CR-1-FOR] 2007
- Toggle 9 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 9 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 8 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 4 EPA Regional Haze Regulations; Revisions to Provision Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (Bart) Determinations 2002
- Toggle 3 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
Federal Spending5 grants; 1 contract
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Crow Tribe||2010||Rural Utilities Service||Waste Disposal Grants - Regular||$2,082,500|
|Crow Tribe||2008||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Program||$1,942,140|
|Crow Tribe||2009||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Program||$1,580,977|
|Crow Tribe||2008||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN TRIBES||$1,100,000|
|Crow Tribe||2004||Public Health Service||OTHER MEDICAL SERVICES||$1,005,625|
|Crow Tribe||2010||Rural Utilities Service||306C WWD Native American Grants - Waste Disposal||$1,000,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.