Campaign Finance$1,183,466 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of CropLife America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount CropLife America $23,800,396 American Crop Protection Assn $800,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Chemical Industry,
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act H.R.916 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 S.847 Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.553 Endocrine Disruptor Screening Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 507 dockets; Submitted to 49 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "CropLife America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for CropLife America
- Toggle 5 OSHA HAZARD COMMUNICATION 2006
- Toggle 3 EPA Pesticides: Data Requirements for Conventional Chemical 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Nominations to the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel; Request for Comments 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel; Notice of Public Meeting 2004
- Toggle 2 U.S./Canada Regulatory Cooperation Council (RCC) Stakeholder Consultation 2013
- Toggle 2 APHIS Dow AgroSciences LLC; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Corn Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Pesticides; Data Submitter Rights for Data in Support of Tolerance Actions; Notice of Availability 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards for Pesticide Containers and Containment; Extension of Comment Period 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Material; Miscellaneous Packaging Amendments 2006
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for CropLife America
- Toggle 30 EPA Human Testing; Proposed Plan and Description of Review Process. 2003
- Toggle 18 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Discharges from the Application of Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 15 EPA Pesticides: Data Requirements for Conventional Chemical 2004
- Toggle 12 EPA Valuing Improved Water Quality in the Chesapeake Bay Using Stated Preference Methods 2012
- Toggle 12 EPA Pesticides; Draft Guidance for Pesticide Registrants on Pesticide Drift Labeling 2009
- Toggle 11 EPA Special Docket: Draft Biological Opinions On Pacific Salmon And Steelhead Issued Under the Endangered Species Act. 2008
- Toggle 10 EPA Draft Framework and Case Studies on Atrazine, Human Incidents, and the Agricultural Health Study: Incorporation of Epidemiology and Human Incident Data into Human Health Risk Assessment 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Information Collection Request; Tier 1 Screening of Certain Chemicals Under the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP) 2007
- Toggle 10 EPA Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP); Draft Policy & Procedures for Initial Screening; Request for Comment 2007
- Toggle 10 EPA Endangered Species and Pesticide Regulation (The Comment Period Has Been Extended Until 3/2/03) See Document #OPP-2002-0010-0134 Below for a Copy of FR Notice Re: the Extension of the Comment Period 2003
Advisory Committees6 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "CropLife America" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 4 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 2 people on 3 committees