Credit Suisse Securities
The Credit Suisse Group AG (SIX: CSGN, NYSE: CS) is a financial services company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Credit Suisse Securities
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Credit Suisse Securities $3,330,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.7 Comprehensive and Fair Tax Reform Act S.33 A bill to designate a portion of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge as wilderness. H.R.1573 To facilitate implementation of title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, promote regulatory coordination, and avoid market disruption. H.R.1838 To repeal a provision of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act prohibiting any Federal bailout of swap dealers or participants. H.R.1840 To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and benefits of its regulations and orders. H.R.2586 Swap Execution Facility Clarification Act H.R.2799 To amend the Public Health Service Act to authorize grants to provide treatment for diabetes in minority communities. H.R.3045 Retirement Income Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3283 Swap Jurisdiction Certainty Act H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Credit Suisse Securities" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Credit Suisse Securities
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Credit Suisse Securities
- Toggle 4 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2012-0008 Genzyme Corporation 401(k) Plan (the Plan or the Applicant) [Application No. D–11669] 2012
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2012-06 Retirement Program for Employees of EnPro Industries (Plan) [Application No. D–11662] 2012
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2012-04 Aztec Well Servicing Company & Related Companies Medical Plan Trust Fund (the Plan) [Application No. D–11628] 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications: Credit Suisse Asset Management, LLC, et al. 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Agricultural Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-05 HSBC–North America (U.S.) Tax Reduction Investment Plan (the Plan) [Application No. D–11637] 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. 2012