Credit Suisse Group
The Credit Suisse Group AG (SIX: CSGN, NYSE: CS) is a financial services company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Campaign Finance$4,479,550 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Credit Suisse Group
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Credit Suisse Securities $12,900,000 Credit Suisse First Boston $1,080,000 CSFBDirect Inc $170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.7 Comprehensive and Fair Tax Reform Act S.7 Education Opportunity Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.605 S.33 A bill to designate a portion of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge as wilderness. H.R.1573 To facilitate implementation of title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, promote regulatory coordination, and avoid market disruption. H.R.1838 To repeal a provision of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act prohibiting any Federal bailout of swap dealers or participants. H.R.1840 To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and benefits of its regulations and orders.
RegulationsMentioned in 260 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Credit Suisse Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Credit Suisse Group
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Credit Suisse Group
- Toggle 34 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 8 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 5 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012