Cozen & O'Connor
Cozen O'Connor P.C. is a large U.S. law firm based in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The firm was ranked 114th on the AmLaw 200 Survey in 2008, and ranked 89th on the National Law Journal's list of the 250 Largest American Law Firms in 2007. Although it is one of the younger large firms in the United States, it has pursued a strategy of aggressive growth, and has expanded to 23 offices employing over 500 lawyers.
Campaign Finance$3,428,854 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cozen & O'Connor
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
- Government Issues,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2930 Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary April 18, 2013 Cozen & O'Connor Issues related to reducing domestic dependence on foreign oil; alternative fuel sources View registration April 8, 2013 Cozen & O'Connor Issues related to the Affordable Care Act, Medicare Reform and the American Taxpayer Relief Act. View registration April 8, 2013 Cozen & O'Connor Issues related to the Affordable Care Act, Medicare Reform and the American Taxpayer Relief Act. View registration April 8, 2013 Cozen & O'Connor Issues related to the Affordable Care Act, Medicare Reform and the American Taxpayer Relief Act. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 405 dockets; Submitted to 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cozen & O'Connor" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Cozen & O'Connor
- Toggle 3 FAA Kalitta Air L.L.C - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Samaritan's Purse - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 1 USCG Petition for Rulemaking: Amend 46 CFR Sec. 67.177 Concerning Ship Rebuilding 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Prohibition Against Certain Flights Within the Territories and Airspace of Afghanistan 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice to All Foreign Air Carriers - Effectiveness of New Provisions Under 14 CFR Part 212 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 1 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cozen & O'Connor
- Toggle 6 FFIEC Recently Posted FFIEC Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 5 DOT National Air Cargo Group, Inc. d/b/a National Airlines - Amended Certificate - Interstate and Foreign Charter Air Transportation 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. Unknown
- Toggle 4 DOT National Air Cargo Group, Inc. d/b/a National Airlines - Amended Certificate/Exemption - Foreign Scheduled Air Transportation 2012
- Toggle 4 ASC ASC Meeting Notices 2012
- Toggle 4 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Certificate/Exemption/Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Brazil All-Cargo 2011
- Toggle 4 FRTIB Recently Posted FRTIB Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 DOT Victory Jet LLC - Certificate - Interstate Charter Combination Air Transportation 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT Volga-Dnepr Airlines LLC - Emergency Exemption - Washington, DC-Tunis, Tunisia-Khartoum, Sudan 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT National Air Cargo Group, Inc. d/b/a National Airlines - Amended Certificate/Exemption - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Cozen & O'Connor" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee