Council of Institutional Investors
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Council of Institutional Investors
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Council of Institutional Investors $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Council of Institutional Investors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Council of Institutional Investors
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Designate Financial Market Utilities as Systemically Important 2011
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards Under the Commodity Exchange Act 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Council of Institutional Investors
- Toggle 3 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 2 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 2 OTS Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Data Repositories: Registration Standards, Duties and Core Principles 2011
- Toggle 1 USPS Group E Post Office Box Service 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Business Conduct Standards for Swap Dealers and Major Swap Participants with Counterparties 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Prohibition on the Employment, or Attempted Employment, of Manipulative and Deceptive Devices; Prohibition on Price Manipulation 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Clearing Agency Standards 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Council of Institutional Investors" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Securities and Exchange Commission 1 person on 1 committee