Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Council of Industrial Boiler Owners $235,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.2146 Clean Energy Standard Act of 2012 S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1751 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Council of Industrial Boiler Owners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
- Toggle 3 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA New Jersey & New York 8-hr Ozone Attainment Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NSPS for Industrial/Commercial/Institutional Steam Generating Units (40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Db) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NSPS for Fossil Fuel Fired Steam Generating Units (40 CFR Part 60, Subpart D) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NJ Regional Haze Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed partial disapproval of Arizona 309 Regional Haze SIP submitted on December 24, 2008. 2012