Copper Development Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Copper Development Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Copper Development Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Copper Development Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Copper Development Assn
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Notice of Intent to Negotiate Proposed Rule on Energy Efficiency Standards for Distribution Transformers 2011
- Toggle 2 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2011 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2011
- Toggle 2 Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedures for Electric Motors 2012
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Generalized System of Preferences (GSP): Notice of Initiation of the 2012 Annual GSP Product and Country Practices Review; Deadlines for Filing Petitions 2012
- Toggle 1 Proposed Conditional Registration of Nanosilva as a Materials Preservative in Textiles and Plastics 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Request to Require Pesticide Products to be Labeled in English and Spanish 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Direct Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Recycling Plastics from Shredder Residue 2012