Cook Inlet Region Inc
Campaign Finance$101,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cook Inlet Region Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Small Business,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 H.12 Paycheck Fairness Act H.R.5822 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.60 S.1493 S.3606 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3607 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3615 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cook Inlet Region Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Cook Inlet Region Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cook Inlet Region Inc
- Toggle 3 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species: Designation of Critical Habitat for Cook Inlet Beluga Whale 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA RDM, LLC v. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (TSAIA) 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Anchor Point Energy, LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5338–N–01 Meetings: Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing and Fair Housing Plans 2009
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5275–N–01 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2008: Initiation of Negotiated Rulemaking 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 1 USCG SONAR Programmatic Environmental Assessment 2009
- Toggle 1 USCG Intent to Prepare Programmatic Environmental Assessment Statement for the Nationwide Implementation of the Interagency Operations Centers 2010