Construction Industry Round Table
Campaign Finance$300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Construction Industry Round Table
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Construction Industry Round Table $469,875
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.10 REINS Act S.299 Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2011 S.785 Freedom from Government Competition Act H.R.2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act H.R.1474 Freedom from Government Competition Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.9 Political Reform and Gridlock Elimination Act S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Construction Industry Round Table" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Construction Industry Round Table
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Construction Industry Round Table
- Toggle 5 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Measured Building Energy Performance Data Taxonomy 2011
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services 2011