Constantinople & Vallone Consulting
Campaign Finance$13,583 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Constantinople & Vallone Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount JC Penney $240,000 Brooklyn Navy Yards Cogeneration Partner $210,000 Catapult Learning $180,000 Shikibo Ltd $180,000 Elmhurst Dairy $126,000 Coach USA $108,000 Degmor Inc $104,000 Vacant Property Security $85,000 New York Junior Tennis League $84,000 Sports & Arts in Schools Foundation $84,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Beverage Industry,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3197 To name the Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Spokane, Washington, as the "Mann-Grandstaff Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center". S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.3179 Marketplace Equity Act of 2011 S.1832 Marketplace Fairness Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Aug. 4, 2015 Chronicare, Inc. Health Care View registration June 5, 2015 Inspectorate America Corporation Fuel and lubricant testing View registration