The Conservation Fund is an American environmental non-profit with a dual charter to pursue both economic development and environmental preservation.
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Conservation Fund
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Conservation Fund $350,164
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.339 Rural Heritage Conservation Extension Act of 2011 H.R.1964 Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2011 H.R.1296 Petersburg National Battlefield Boundary Modification Act S.247 Harriet Tubman National Historical Parks Act S.713 Petersburg National Battlefield Boundary Modification Act S.714 Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Reauthorization of 2011 S.1265 Land and Water Conservation Authorization and Funding Act of 2011 H.R.3365 Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Reauthorization of 2011 S.779 American Battlefield Protection Program Amendments Act of 2011 H.R.624 First State National Historical Park Act
RegulationsMentioned in 119 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Conservation Fund" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Conservation Fund
- Toggle 13 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 5 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Removal of the U.S. Captive-bred Inter-subspecific crossed or generic Tiger From the Exemption to Register Under the Captive-bred Wildlife Regulations 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Gulf of Mexico Regional Ecosystem Restoration Strategy (Preliminary) 2011
- Toggle 3 FHWA Renewed and Amended Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Assigning Environmental Responsibilities to the State of Alaska 2012
- Toggle 3 FHWA Notice and Request for Comments on Section 4(f) Policy Paper 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Conservation Fund" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee