Compressed Gas Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Compressed Gas Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Compressed Gas Assn $260,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2227 Medical Gas Safety Act S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Compressed Gas Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Compressed Gas Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Compressed Gas Assn
- Toggle 20 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 9 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaneous Amendments Pertaining to DOT Specification Cylinders 2011
- Toggle 6 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 5 OSHA Revising Standards Referenced in the Acetylene Standard 2011
- Toggle 4 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Compressed Gas Association - Petition for Rulemaking (P-1605) 2012
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Compressed Gas Association - Petition for Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Notice of Public Workshop to Discuss Implementing Incorporation by Reference Requirements of Section 24 of the Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 2012