Community Transportation Assn of America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Community Transportation Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Community Transportation Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Community Transportation Assn of America
- Toggle 1 FTA American with Disabilities Act; Proposed Circular Chapter, Vehicle Acquisition 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 16-12-09 Virginia One Development, LLC, Avery Park Partners, LLC d/b/a Avery Park, DSH Diplomat, LLC, d/b/a Diplomat Townhomes, Colony Creek, LLC, and Crossings Townhomes, LLC vs. The City of Atlanta, Georgia 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Investing in Innovation Fund -- Revisions to Priorities, Requirements, and Selection Criteria 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA FTA Fiscal Year 2012 Apportionments, Allocations, and Program Information 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of FTA Transit Program Changes, Authorized Funding Levels and Implementation of the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21) and FTA Fiscal Year 2013 Apportionments, Allocations, Program Information and Interim Guidance; Notice 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program 2012