Commodity Markets Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Commodity Markets Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Commodity Markets Council $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Trucking & Shipping
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Commodity Markets Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Commodity Markets Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Commodity Markets Council
- Toggle 4 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Japan’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Commodity Options and Agricultural Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Orders, Proposed Interpretive: Antidisruptive Practices Authority 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Agricultural Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Adaptation of Regulations to Incorporate Swaps - Records of Transactions 2012
- Toggle 1 USPS Group E Post Office Box Service 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Adaptation of Regulations to Incorporate Swaps 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Commodity Options 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Commodity Markets Council" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 1 person on 1 committee