Commerce City, CO
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Commerce City, CO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
RegulationsMentioned in 87 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Commerce City, CO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Commerce City, CO
- Toggle 12 Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 11 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 10 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 10 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 8 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 7 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA 2,4-D Choline Salt. Proposed Use on AAD-12 Soybeans Containing DAS 68416-4 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012