Commerce City, CO
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Commerce City, CO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
RegulationsMentioned in 60 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Commerce City, CO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Commerce City, CO
- Toggle 10 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 7 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 6 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 6 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 5 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 4 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 4 NOAA Rule to Require Mandatory Use of Turtle Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Skimmer Trawls, Pusher-Head Trawls, and Wing Nets (Butterfly Trawls) 2012
- Toggle 4 FEMA Proposed Flood Elevation Determinations (Proposed Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Interim Rule, Part 65); Final Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 65); Flood Elevation Determination (Correction) ; Suspension of Community Eligibility (Final Rule) 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Response to a Petition to Revise Hawaiian Monk Seal Critical Habitat 2011