Commenator & Assoc
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Commenator & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Raptor Detection Inc $70,000 Arete Assoc $60,000 ESM SMT Inc $50,000 MME & Assoc $50,000 Army Alliance Inc $30,000 Huntington Ingalls Industries $30,000 NISH $10,000 ESM SMT INC $10,000 New Day Financial $10,000 Northrop Grumman $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Veterans Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1867 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.5855 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1254 Department of Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012