Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Colwell Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Cincinnati Bell $180,000 Cash America International $100,000 City of Blue Ash, OH $80,000 Check 'n Go $60,000 i-wireless $20,000 Beech Acres $0 City of Wyoming, OH $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1909 FFSCC Charter Act of 2011 H.R.428 Telephone Excise Tax Repeal Act of 2011 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.1002 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 S.543 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.911 Spectrum Inventory and Auction Act of 2011 H.R.1622 Spectrum Innovation Act S.732 Cell Phone Bill Shock Act of 2011 S.1223 Location Privacy Protection Act of 2011 S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act