Columbus Regional Hospital
Campaign Finance$16,217 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Columbus Regional Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3293 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Columbus Regional Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Columbus Regional Hospital
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Columbus Regional Hospital
- Toggle 2 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--July Through September 2006 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--October Through December 2006 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--July Through September 2007 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--April Through June 2006 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Quarterly Listing of Program Issuances--January Through March 2007 2007