Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Columbus Regional Airport Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Columbus Regional Airport Authority
- Toggle 3 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 2 USCBP Extension of Port Limits of Columbus, Ohio 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT 2009 US-China All Cargo Designation and Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Approvals and Disapprovals 2008
- Toggle 1 FHWA Notice of Final Federal Agency Action on Proposed Highway in California 2007
- Toggle 1 FAA Noise Compatibility Program Notice; Austin-Bergstrom International Airport; Austin, TX 2007
- Toggle 1 FTZB Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Ohio 2007
- Toggle 1 FAA FAA Approval of Noise Compatibility Program 14 CFR Part 150; Port Columbus International Airport, Columbus, OH 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Noise Exposure Map Notice: Receipt of Noise Compatibility Program and Request For Review 2007
- Toggle 1 MARAD America's Marine Highway Regulation 2008