Colorado River Energy Distributors Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Colorado River Energy Distributors Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.460 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act S.499 Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act S.1224 Bureau of Reclamation Fish Recovery Programs Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.6060 Endangered Fish Recovery Programs Extension Act of 2012 H.R.2842 Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act of 2011 S.629 Hydropower Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.5892 Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Colorado River Energy Distributors Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Colorado River Energy Distributors Assn
- Toggle 3 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS 50 CFR 402: Definition for "destruction or adverse modification"; Proposed Endangered Species Act Implementing Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Interagency Cooperation—Endangered Species Act of 1973, as Amended; Incidental Take 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Regulations Governing Designation of Critical Habitat Under Section 4 of the ESA, 50 CFR 424 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy regarding implementation of section 4(b)(2) of the Endangered Species Act 2011