Colorado Assn of Commerce & Industry
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Colorado Assn of Commerce & Industry
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Colorado Assn of Commerce & Industry $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4402 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2012 H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.J.RES.36 A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the National Labor Relations Board relating to representation election procedures.
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Colorado Assn of Commerce & Industry" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Colorado Assn of Commerce & Industry
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Colorado; Revisions to New Source Review Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Colorado; Revision to VOC Definitions; Construction Permit Program Fees; Regulation 3 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Colorado; Procedural Rules; Conflicts of Interest 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011