Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Colonial Pipeline
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1017 Enhanced SPR Act H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.22 Pipeline Safety and Community Empowerment Act of 2011 S.234 Strengthening Pipeline Safety and Enforcement Act of 2011 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2871 Pipeline Modernization for Safety Act of 2011 H.R.2937 Pipeline Infrastructure and Community Protection Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Colonial Pipeline" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Colonial Pipeline
- Toggle 5 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA State Implementation Plans: Response to Petition for Rulemaking; Findings of Substantial Inadequacy; and SIP Calls to Amend Provisions Applying to Excess Emissions During Periods of Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Stormwater from Industrial Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the export of a telecommunication satellite and associated equipment to Vietnam Ref; AP084837 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the export of goods and services for the design and construction of an aquarium in Brazil. Ref: AP085092 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Georgia CTGs RACT - Groups II, III, & IV(2006,07,08) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA 110(a)(1) Maintenance Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone - Triad 1-hr Area 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Quality Assurance Program for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program 2012