Collier Shannon Scott
Campaign Finance$866,914 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Collier Shannon Scott
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Consumer Product Safety
RegulationsMentioned in 91 dockets; Submitted to 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Collier Shannon Scott" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Collier Shannon Scott
- Toggle 13 OSHA HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM 2006
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Safety Requirements for Retention of Hazardous Materials in External Product (Wetlines) on Cargo Tanks 1999
- Toggle 2 DOT Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 1997
- Toggle 2 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2002
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Computer Reservation System (CRS) Regulations (Part 255) 1997
- Toggle 1 DOT Association of Retail Travel Agents - Emergency Petition for Rulemaking 1998
- Toggle 1 OSHA RECORDING AND REPORTING OCCUPATIONAL ILLNESSES AND INJURIES 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT America West Airlines, Inc. - Petition for Rulemaking - Amendment of Part 255 1997
- Toggle 1 USCG Penalties for Non-Submission of Ballast Water Management Reports 2002
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Collier Shannon Scott
- Toggle 19 OSHA HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM 2006
- Toggle 13 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 7 DOT Association of Retail Travel Agents - Emergency Petition for Rulemaking 1998
- Toggle 7 DOT Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 1997
- Toggle 7 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Computer Reservation System (CRS) Regulations (Part 255) 1997
- Toggle 7 DOT America West Airlines, Inc. - Petition for Rulemaking - Amendment of Part 255 1997
- Toggle 5 DOT Amadeus Global Travel Distribution S.A. - Petition for Interpretation of Computer Reservations Systems Regulations 1999
- Toggle 5 EPA Control of Emissions From Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines, Vessels, and Equipment 2004
- Toggle 5 EPA NonRoad Diesel Tier 4 and NonRoad Diesel Tier 3 Technology Review. 2003
- Toggle 5 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Stainless and Nonstainless Steel Electric Arc Furnaces (EAF) Manufacturing 2004