Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of CoBank ACB
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount CoBank ACB $1,450,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.233 No One Strike Eviction Act of 2011 H.R.272 To amend the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act to exempt ordinary books and paper-based printed material from the lead limit in such Act. S.146 Veteran Employment Transition Act of 2011 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.2528 Taxpayer Freedom to File Protection Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2528
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "CoBank ACB" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for CoBank ACB
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval of the following three rules: SC 1133.1 (amended) CHIPPING AND GRINDING ACTIVITIES; SC 1133.3 (new) EMISSION REDUCTIONS FROM GREENWASTE COMPOSTING OPERATIONS; SJV 4566 (new) ORGANIC MATERIAL COMPOSTING OPERATION 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2011
- Toggle 1 FCA Market Access Agreements; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FCA Meetings; Sunshine Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FCA Loan Policies and Operations: Lending and Leasing Limits and Risk Management 2011
- Toggle 1 FCA Funding and Fiscal Affairs, Loan Policies and Operations, and Funding Operations: Investment Management 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Human Studies Review Board Meeting 2011