Campaign Finance$596 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of CoBank ACB
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount CoBank ACB $7,634,368
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.233 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.272 Freight Rail Infrastructure Capacity Expansion Act of 2009 S.146 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.233 No One Strike Eviction Act of 2011 H.R.272 To amend the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act to exempt ordinary books and paper-based printed material from the lead limit in such Act. H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008 S.146 Veteran Employment Transition Act of 2011 S.3240 Farm bill
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "CoBank ACB" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for CoBank ACB
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for CoBank ACB
- Toggle 9 RUS None Unknown
- Toggle 2 RUS Implementing provisions of the 2008 Farm Bill related to guarantee program lenders who make loans under Section 313A of the RE Act of 1936, thereby updating regulations to reflect current statutory authority. Unknown
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 FCA Funding and Fiscal Affairs, Loan Policies and Operations, and Funding Operations: Capital Adequacy; Capital ComponentsBasel Accord Tier 1 and Tier 2 2010
- Toggle 1 FCA Market Access Agreement 2010
- Toggle 1 FCA Funding and Fiscal Affairs, Loan Policies and Operations, and Funding Operations; Capital Adequacy--Basel Accord 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Primisulfuron-Methyl; Report of the FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Risk Management Decision (TRED); Notice of Availability 2002
- Toggle 1 FSIS Definition and procedures for determining the net weight compliance of meat and poultry products 2005
- Toggle 1 FCA Statement on Regulatory Burden 2009
- Toggle 1 FCA Statement on Regulatory Burden 2006