Coastal Water Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Coastal Water Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Real Estate & Land Use
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Coastal Water Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Coastal Water Authority
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 COE Environmental Impact Statement for Luce Bayou Interbasin Transfer Project in Liberty County and Harris County, TX 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants Phosphoric Acid Manufacturing and Phosphate Fertilizer Production Residual Risk and Technology Review 2012
- Toggle 1 USA Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Yuma Proving Ground, AZ 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy regarding implementation of section 4(b)(2) of the Endangered Species Act 2011