Coastal Conservation Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Coastal Conservation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Coastal Conservation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Coastal Conservation Assn
- Toggle 2 NOAA Comprehensive Annual Catch Limit (ACL) Amendment for the South Atlantic Region. 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Supplemental Proposed Rule - Specification of a Revised Commercial Quota for Greater Amberjack in the Comprehensive Annual Catch Limit (ACL) Amendment (RIN 0648-BB93) 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Revision of the National Standard 1 Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries in the Western Pacific; Mechanism for Specifying Annual Catch Limits and Accountability Measures 2011