Coastal Conservation Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Coastal Conservation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Coastal Conservation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Coastal Conservation Assn
- Toggle 2 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Take of Sea Turtles 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Revision of the National Standard 1 Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA A Proposed Rule for a Regulatory Amendment to the Fishery Management Plan (FMP) for the Reef Fish Resources of the Gulf of Mexico to Implement 2011 Total Allowable Catch (TAC) for Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Highly Migratory Species; Atlantic Shark Management Measures 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Coastal Conservation Assn
- Toggle 6 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Take of Sea Turtles 2011
- Toggle 4 NOAA Generic Annual Catch Limits/Accountability Measures Amendment for the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's Red Drum, Reef Fish, Shrimp, Coral and Coral reefs Fishery Management Plans 2011
- Toggle 4 NOAA Amendment 32 to the Reef Fish Fishery Management Plan: Gag – Rebuilding Plan, Annual Catch Limits, Management Measures; Red Grouper – Annual Catch Limits, Management Measures; Grouper Accountability Measures 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Revision of the National Standard 1 Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Comprehensive Annual Catch Limit (ACL) Amendment for the South Atlantic Region. 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Interim Rule to Set the 2011 Gulf of Mexico Gag Recreational and Commercial Management Measures 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Highly Migratory Species; Atlantic Shark Management Measures 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of Initiation of 5-Year Reviews for Kemp's ridley, olive ridley, leatherback, and hawksbill sea turtles 2012