Coastal Conservation Assn
Campaign Finance$5,433 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Coastal Conservation Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1379 (Unknown) H.R.21 Ocean Conservation, Education, and National Strategy for the 21st Century Act H.R.1584 Flexibility in Rebuilding American Fisheries Act of 2009 S.1255 Flexibility in Rebuilding American Fisheries Act of 2009 H.R.2625 (Unknown) H.R.21 Oceans Conservation, Education, and National Strategy for the 21st Century Act H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6316 Fishery Conservation Transition Act S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 83 dockets; Submitted to 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Coastal Conservation Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Coastal Conservation Assn
- Toggle 8 NOAA Northeast Multispecies Fishery; Interim Action to Reduce Fishing Mortality and Maintain Stock Rebuilding 2008
- Toggle 2 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Take of Sea Turtles 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Compass Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and South Atlantic; Amendment 31 to the Fishery Management Plan for the Reef Fish Resources of the Gulf of Mexico 2008
- Toggle 2 NOAA Petition for Rulemaking to Reduce Sea Turtle Bycatch in the Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish Bottom Longline Fishery 2009
- Toggle 2 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005
- Toggle 1 NOAA Amendment 29 to the Fishery Management Plan for Reef Fish Resources of the Gulf of Mexico - Effort Management in the Commercial Grouper and Tilefish Fisheries 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA National Saltwater Angler Registry and State Exemption Program 2007
- Toggle 1 USCG TORP Terminal LP, Bienville Offshore Energy Terminal Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2006
- Toggle 1 NOAA Gulf of Mexico 2010 Red Snapper Regulatory Amendment to Set Total Allowable Catch 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Coastal Conservation Assn
- Toggle 344 USCG Pearl Crossing LNG Terminal LLC Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 14 NOAA Northeast Multispecies Fishery; Interim Action to Reduce Fishing Mortality and Maintain Stock Rebuilding 2008
- Toggle 11 NOAA Magnuson-Stevens Act Provisions; Annual Catch Limits; National Standard Guidelines 2008
- Toggle 11 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005
- Toggle 11 USCG Atlantic Sea Island Group, LLC, Safe Harbor Energy LNG Deepwater Port License Application 2007
- Toggle 9 USCG TORP Terminal LP, Bienville Offshore Energy Terminal Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2006
- Toggle 6 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Take of Sea Turtles 2011
- Toggle 5 USCG Freeport McMoran Energy LLC Main Pass Energy Hub Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 5 USCG Compass Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 5 NOAA Amendment 16 to the Snapper Grouper Fishery Management Plan for the South Atlantic Region 2008