Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports $8,416,980
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.1932 Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 S.2302 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports
- Toggle 1 USTR WTO/DS379 WTO Dispute Settlement Proceeding Regarding United States – Definitive Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duties on Certain Products from China 2008
- Toggle 1 AMS Softwood Lumber Research, Promotion, Consumer Education and Industry Information Order 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR Section 302 Canada- Compliance with Softwood Lumber Agreement(SLA) 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR Canada Softwood Lumber (SLA) 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports
- Toggle 6 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2006
- Toggle 3 ITA Notice of Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products From Canada 2005
- Toggle 2 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2013
- Toggle 2 ITA Notice of Final Results of Countervailing Duty Administrative Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products from Canada 2005
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 ITA Persulfates From the Peoples Republic of China: Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review 2006
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Negotiating Objectives With Respect to Canada’s Participation in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2012
- Toggle 1 ITA Proposed Modification to Regulation Concerning the Revocation of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Orders: 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Notice of Amended Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products From Canada 2006
- Toggle 1 ITA Notice of Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Changed Circumstances Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products from Canada 2006