Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of C.Martin
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
RegulationsMentioned in 89 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "C.Martin" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for C.Martin
- Toggle 23 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 14 FDA Investigate Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Product Safety for Use With Pediatric Patients 2012
- Toggle 14 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 10 Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 8 APHIS Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Maize Genetically Engineered With Tissue-Selective Tolerance Facilitating the Production of Hybrid Maize Seed 2012
- Toggle 5 APHIS Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status for Herbicide-Tolerant 73496 Canola 2012
- Toggle 4 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Special Rule for the Polar Bear 2012
- Toggle 4 APHIS Genective, SA.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Corn GE'd for Glyphosate Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011