Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cma Cgm
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount CMA CGM America $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Foreign Relations,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.7002 Making Opportunities Via Efficient and More Effective National Transportation Act of 2008 S.725 National Aquatic Invasive Species Act of 2007 S.1499 Marine Vessel Emissions Reduction Act of 2008 H.R.302 Fair Voter Education Act of 2007 H.R.947 ON TIME Act of 2009 H.R.5536 (Unknown) S.1578 Ballast Water Management Act of 2007 S.2429 (Unknown) S.2699 Oil Spill Prevention Act of 2008 S.2700 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 736 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cma Cgm" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cma Cgm
- Toggle 5 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. 2007
- Toggle 5 FRTIB Recently Posted FRTIB Rules and Notices. 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2008
- Toggle 2 USCG Partial Suspension of Regulations - Salvage and Marine Firefighting Requirements; Vessel Response Plans for Oil 1998
- Toggle 2 OSHA Curtis-Straus LLC (CSL) 2009
- Toggle 2 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 ASC ASC September 2012 Mtg Notice 2012
- Toggle 2 GSA Notice: GSA; Information Collections 2009