Club For Growth Action
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Club For Growth Action Download all independent expenditures made by Club For Growth Action
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent David H. DewhurstOppose $4,998,667 Joe DonnellyOppose $1,990,593 Richard CarmonaOppose $1,274,350 Richard G. LugarOppose $947,996 Sherrod BrownOppose $828,015 Jon BruningOppose $714,747 Richard E. MourdockSupport $701,477 Eric HovdeOppose $658,766 Ted CruzSupport $621,656 Paul GosarOppose $593,040
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars