Club For Growth Action
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Joe SestakOppose $2,677,474 Michael F. BennetOppose $977,871 Joe MillerSupport $310,322 Charles J. Crist, Jr.Oppose $281,440 Harry ReidOppose $220,764 Russ FeingoldOppose $183,205 Sharron E. AngleSupport $102,674 Jerry McNerneyOppose $65,149 Marco RubioSupport $54,866 Pat ToomeySupport $37,472
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars