Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011 S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development S.1549 American Jobs Act of 2011 S.1660 American Jobs Act of 2011 S.1769 Rebuild America Jobs Act H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.970 Federal Aviation Research and Development Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1034 Airport and Airway Trust Fund Financing Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.340 Airport and Airway Trust Fund Reauthorization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cleveland Hopkins International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Toggle 5 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Stormwater from Industrial Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Nineteenth Meeting: RTCA Special Committee 213, Enhanced Flight Vision Systems/Synthetic Vision Systems (EFVS/SVS) 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Cleveland-Akron-Lorain, Ohio MOBILE to MOVES MVEB Replacement Update 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Cleveland, Ohio 2006 PM2.5 24-Hour Standard redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Noise Exposure Maps; Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Cleveland, OH 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Agency Information Collection Activities: Requests for Comments; Clearance of Renewed Approval of Information Collection: Specific Release Form 2012