Campaign Finance$9,225 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Clearwire Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Clearwire Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Clearwire Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Clearwire Corp
- Toggle 1 FCC Provisions of Fixed and Mobile Broadband Access, Educational and Other Advanced Services: 2150-2162 and 2500-2690 MHz Bands 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2008
- Toggle 1 FCC Wireless E911 Location Accuracy Requirements; E911 Requirements for IP-Enabled Service Providers 2007
- Toggle 1 FCC Service Rules for Advanced Wireless Services in the 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz Bands, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 Assessment and Collection of Regulatory Fees for Fiscal Year 2013 2013
- Toggle 1 FAA Safe Efficient Use and Preservation of the Navigable Air Space 2006
- Toggle 1 FCC Policies Regarding Mobile Spectrum Holdings 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Extension 2008
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 FCC Facilitating the Provision of Fixed and Mobile Broadband Access, Educational and Other Advanced Services in the 2150-2162 and 2500-2690 MHz Bands 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Clearwire Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee