Clean Energy Group
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Clean Energy Group
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 S.1863 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 H.R.138 Ethics in Foreign Lobbying Act of 2011 H.R.4273 Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2012 S.316 Fort Hood Victims and Families Benefits Protection Act S.1813 MAP-21 S.1815 Cross State Air Pollution Act S.1833 Fair Compliance Act of 2011 S.2146 Clean Energy Standard Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Clean Energy Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Clean Energy Group
- Toggle 6 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Technical Revisions for Subparts I and W of the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA New Jersey & New York 8-hr Ozone Attainment Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA SIP Revision - Proposed Approval and Interim Final to SJV APCD Rule 3170, submitted June 14, 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NJ Regional Haze Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determinations of Failure to Attain the One-Hour Ozone Standard." 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Clean Energy Group" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee