Clean Energy Group
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Clean Energy Group
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.2242 Heartland, Habitat, Harvest, and Horticulture Act of 2007 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.6049 Energy and Tax Extenders Act of 2008 H.R.6099 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Clean Energy Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Clean Energy Group
- Toggle 19 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 18 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 13 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Method for Measurement of Filterable PM10 and PM2.5 and Measurement of Condensable Particulate Matter Emissions from Stationary Sources 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA New Jersey 8-Hour Ozone Attainment SIP 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA State Implementation Plan Revision Regarding Attainment of the 8-Hour Ozone Standard in Connecticut. 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Delaware- 8-Hour Ozone Attainment Demonstration for the Philadelphia-Wilmington-Atlantic City Moderate Nonattainment Area 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic (PBT) Chemicals; Lowering of Reporting Thresholds for Certain PBT Chemicals; Addition of Certain PBT Chemicals; Amendments to Proposed Addition of a Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds Category; Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know.  2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Proposed Rule for the Gila River Indian Community Tribal Implementation Plan (TIP) 2007