Clark Hill PLC
Campaign Finance$403,140 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Clark Hill PLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Van Andel Institute $474,000 Wynn Resorts $395,000 Compuware Corp $356,000 Michigan Economy Development Corp $330,000 Detroit River Tunnel Partnership $305,000 Michigan Aerospace Manufacturers Assn $273,000 Severstal $250,000 Alvarez & Marsal $180,000 Michigan Dept of Transportation $130,000 City of Birmingham, MI $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1283 Military Readiness Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.2267 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2268 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.1283 Arthritis Prevention, Control, and Cure Act of 2008 H.R.6357 PRO(TECH)T Act of 2008 S.45
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Clark Hill PLC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Clark Hill PLC
- Toggle 2 WHD To view comments on Family and Medical Leave Act Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 29 CFR Part 825, see Docket ESA-2008-0001 2008
- Toggle 2 ESA Family and Medical Leave Act Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 29 CFR Part 825 2008
- Toggle 1 NRC Waste Confidence Decision Update 2008
- Toggle 1 DOE Draft Global Nuclear Energy Partnership Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (Draft GNEP PEIS, DOE/EIS-0396). The official comment closing date is March 16, 2009. 2008
- Toggle 1 FCC Charter Renewals: North American Numbering Council 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Suspension and Commencement of Proposed Debarment Proceedings: Schools and Libraries Universal Service Support Mechanism 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Consideration of Environmental Impacts of Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operations 2008
- Toggle 1 ESA Request for Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 2006
- Toggle 1 FCC Terminations of Dormant Proceedings 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Debarments 2012