City of Vancouver, WA
Campaign Finance$7,550 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Vancouver, WA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Urban Development,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5724 (Unknown) S.1816 Chesapeake Clean Water and Ecosystem Restoration Act S.3481 (Unknown) H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Vancouver, WA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Vancouver, WA
- Toggle 4 FRA City of Vancouver, Washington - Waiver Petition 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA NSPS/Emission Guidelines (EG) for Sewage Sludge Incinerators 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 BIA 25 CFR 151.12 - Appeals of Land Acquisition Decisions 2013
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5220–N–01 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Program 2008
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5100–FA–18 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Resident Opportunity and Self- Sufficiency (ROSS)—Family and Homeownership Program for Fiscal Year 2007 2008
- Toggle 1 FRA Canadian National Railway - Block Signal Application 2010
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5375–N–01 Federal Property Suitable as Facilities To Assist the Homeless 2010